Tuesday, June 27, 2006

SECOND QUESTION For the Democrats - They're Just About On "E":

FROM DU: A Statement On Self Defense

I've had it .... The only solution is to split!

The rethugs are not my brothers and sisters, not my friends! They are murderous, tribal-thinking simpletons... You can not convince them of the error of their ways. They stand for exactly the OPOPOSITE of everything that is GOOD or can be good in America.

I will not list all the EVIL, backward, imperialistic ways of the rethugs, you all know what they are... I however, don't wish to occupy the same country as them, as they will/are certain to bring us to disaster! I will not leave my beloved country either.

I want this country to split into two separate soverign nations! One with a liberal mindset, the other conservative... There is no other solution... I don't know how to actually do this! ALL I know at this point is that it MUST be done... Anyone with me?? (RethugAssKicker)


http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=364x1509343

Here Are the Questions I Asked In Return:

Okay, let's say you split and you get the liberal nation you want (to make it easy, say conservatives get all states west of the Mississippi, liberals get all states east of the Mississippi).
The split was fairly peaceful, it's 3 years later--and a muslim group blows up the Holland Tunnel, Statue of Liberty and Empire State Building. They say they hate all westerners...What do we do? Forget what the Republican Conservative states do with whatever happens to them--what do the Democrat Liberals do?

Let's say 8 men took down the landmarks I mentioned: 1 from Yemen, 1 from Jordan, 1 from Morocco, 1 from Malaysia, 1 from Indonesia, 1 from Egypt, 1 from Pakistan, 1 from Syria---what would our country do, specifically?

Would Liberals use diplomacy? Have a draft? Bomb something???

What if you didn't have enough people that would fight--would you have a draft? I've listed the countries where the attackers have come from--if you are going to bomb something, where? What might you do instead? Who would decide?

What would you do if our elected leaders decided to bomb something and the common people did not want them to? Say, 52% of the people in your country did not want them to?


Here Are the Answers I Got From Them:

THAT'S RIGHT! From all the more than 91,000 members at D'RATWORLD, not ONE of them had the slightest idea what to do WITH THEIR OWN COUNTRY in the event of an attack! I got plenty of smartass answers, but America needs to wake up to the fact that these deluded little kids have absolutely NO plan--they have no idea how to run their own country!

4 Comments:

Blogger nanc said...

they would be happiest in anarchy - that is their goal afterall.

9:42 AM  
Blogger VerityINK said...

I love to ask them questions like these--they never answer. They spout a lot of 'what ifs' and 'lots of people haves'--but it hasn't happened to them, nor anyone they know, or even heard of.

10:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm surprised they didn't start with the ad hominems Donal,always their first,foremost and last line of defense or argueing tactic since you put questions to them they no they can't answer.I was thinking today,after this NY Times business,just what drives these people,these DU's,libs,lefties,what compels them to want to see America destroyed?I always feel that they honestly and truly believe that they feel that if they side with the jihadis,it buys them some kind of immunity.Fecking idiots,all of them,and before long,if the NY Times isn't dealt with,they're going to get alot of people killed.Johnnymac.

6:58 PM  
Blogger VerityINK said...

You know what, J'mac, I think you're right. There was always, in UpClown's writings about it, the idea that whatever bad was coming (if they invaded America) it wouldn't happen to "them". Uppy always said he could talk 'em down....

9:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home