Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Mr. President...

Rush's Interview With President George W. Bush

RUSH: "Mr. President". THE PRESIDENT: "Hey, Rush, how are you?" RUSH: "Never better. It's a thrill to have you on the program today and many thanks for making time for us". THE PRESIDENT: "Thank you, sir, for giving me a chance to visit with you". RUSH: "How are you doing?" THE PRESIDENT: "I'm doing great. I really am. You know, when you've been doing this as long as I have you feed off the crowds and feed off the enthusiasm and you like a contest, and we're in a really important contest, and so I'm doing fine. It's kind of like a reminder of how I got here in the first place, and that is: go campaign hard and tell people what's on your mind. That's what I'm doing".

http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/home/daily/site_110106/content/eib_interview.guest.html

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home