Saturday, December 23, 2006

Carter's Letter To the LA Times; My Letter TO HIM

(Batya wrote with this lastest missive from AhmaJimmy-Dude--and I completely lost it...)

Speaking Frankly About Israel and Palestine

Jimmy Carter says his recent book is drawing knee-jerk accusations of anti-Israel bias:

Book reviews in the mainstream media have been written mostly by representatives of Jewish organizations who would be unlikely to visit the occupied territories, and their primary criticism is that the book is anti-Israel. Two members of Congress have been publicly critical. Incoming House Speaker Nancy Pelosi for instance, issued a statement (before the book was published) saying that "he does not speak for the Democratic Party on Israel." Some reviews posted on Amazon.com call me "anti-Semitic," and others accuse the book of "lies" and "distortions." A former Carter Center fellow has taken issue with it, and Alan Dershowitz called the book's title "indecent."


more...

http://www.latimes.com/news/opinion/la-oe-carter8dec08,0,7544738.story

Jimmy Carter,

You are a disgrace. Your book Palestine: Peace Not Apartheid has been called a fabrication, an invention, and a fantasy by your own colleagues. You have deliberately lied--simply to hurt the Jewish people and the state of Israel. You have done it under the guise of engendering debate--and then have been too chickenhearted to debate Alan Dershowitz on the matter (all the while calling him stupid! Were that the case, then you could easily have beaten him and demonstrated the truth of your own words and the superiority of your position. One HAS to wonder why you won't do that... and we know why.)

The weakness of your position has been well-documented elsewhere. Every time you open your mouth, you prove the smallness of your heart, the lack of commitment to truth, and your purposeful ugliness: I am not a "representative of Jewish organizations", nor do I have "knee-jerk reactions" (thanks for dismissing my very real and justified outrage over your conduct.) In fact, I am not Jewish at all. I have the best reason of them all for despising your work and naming it as a source of shame; no self-interest can be said to interfere with my judgements. I could turn a blind eye and who would know?

The same person would know who knows of your calumny and betrayal: the Jews, Israel, and God Himself. That is enough for the rest of us to say, 'What you are doing is wrong. You have lied. You owe the world an apology. You owe the Israelis and all Jews MORE than an apology--and you need to spend the rest of your life making up for the bitterness, hate, and anti-Semitism that poisons your own soul, shames America, trashes your legacy, and hurts all of mankind. Then you need to shut up and sit down. You have done enough damage in your life for a thousand Hitlers.

You disgrace the office of the Presidency. You disgrace your family and the Carter name. You disgrace all those who were stupid enough to elect you to high public office. Your legacy will always have a swastika around it's neck. With what ignominy will you leave this earth! A decent person would be ashamed; America is ashamed of you because you lack the courage to be ashamed of yourself. Your last acts on earth have been your worst; you need our prayers and a forgiveness for which you have not asked. I cannot give you either one.

I shall spend every moment I can publicly proclaiming you (the CensureCarter.com bumpersticker is permanently on my sidebar) to be exactly what you are: a bitter, unkind, unthinking, unfair anti-Semite.


DONAL2004@aol.com

http://dudratreview.blogspot.com/

I have sent this letter to: carterweb@emory.edu, carter.library@nara.gov ,webmaster@habitat.org, Info@CensureCarter.Com

6 Comments:

Blogger JINGOIST said...

Great letter DONAL! I'm gonna take the time to write this buffoon! I'll copy him and the local newspaper. The Fl Times-Union is left, but nothing at all like the NYT's. So it may get in the opinion page, I've done it before on Social Security, so who knows.

Morgan

4:29 PM  
Blogger VerityINK said...

Thank you, Jingo! That's what I needed to hear! Please DO write the Times-Union; you write so well, I'm hoping they will print it. Send me your letter and I'll be HAPPY to slap it up here!

Batya wrote with this crap from the LA Times from him and I just got so mad I couldn't stand it! LOL!

4:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you so much Donal.

I thought I'll plotz when I saw his dreck in the LAT.Carter spends so much time with Arabs that he picked up from them some fine habbits among them blame the victims...blame the Jews.Blame everyone and continue to bomb.

And while you are at it take money from the SAUDIS.

BTW, it is a very small honor to be defended or allowed to defend yourself by ot in the pathetic LAT.

The war on the rat goes on.We will expose his evil and his lies and his infatuation with everything terrorist until it will all be out for the world to see.

batya

4:43 PM  
Blogger VerityINK said...

That's why I wrote Carter and skipped the LA Times--no sense wasting my time with them...

5:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great post Donal. Carter is a truly reprehensible,deluded old man and no friend of Israel or America. I can hardly believe as a naive young, first time voter I voted for this character. America was a different,not all together great place at the time. Not politically,thats for sure. J'Mac.

6:21 PM  
Blogger VerityINK said...

Don't beat yourself up about it, Johnny. You see me do MY penance here nearly every day for voting for that evil loon city POS!

7:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home