Monday, May 21, 2007

These People Have WAY Too Much Time On Their Hands!

Something's Cooking--Something Big!

Ok guys, now I don't know about you, but I was getting more and more hopeful, but the last few days I have been having one of those uh oh moments...

Something's cooking.Something big!

And our Dem leaders, at least it looks to me this way, have rolled over. It is a bad feeling I have, and Bush signed an executive order that will allow hiim to declare himself pot dictator.

Just sharing--and am I the only one having one of those uh oh moments? Like the whole thing is about to crash and not in a good way. (nadinbrzezinski)

DU Answers One Of Their Own...

--Hell no... I feel the same!

--Just the (Dems) rolling over, did it for me... what the hell do the Bush Crime Family have on them that they roll on cue?

--I wonder how we old hands at times make it through the day!

--The mood changed when the immigration bill was announced--nobody likes it, right or left. Makes you wonder if they are trying to distract us from something else...

--Or get the social explosion that will allow them to pull the trigger

--I've felt a weird presentiment for two days now. It started even before I learned of the Dems folding. Waiting for whatever's going to happen to happen.

--It hit me yesterday while driving home from the supermarket... like all went black and white and was watching a movie... not kind, not good... and I went... WTF something is coming.

--But this is more like the calm before the storm, and something big coming down the pike. Also, since they folded so dramatically, what do the bush folks have on Pelosi and company?

--Remember the change to the Insurrection Act last October allows for the Glorious Ruler Bush to assume command of the National Guard in emergencies. Combine that with the newly passed Anointing of Glorious Ruler Bush as responsible for ensuring constitutional government in case of "emergency" and your coup would be exactly what he wants.

--When bush signed his "Shit hit the fan" degree that names him emperor in the event of a disaster, I thought that it was very weird. I have thought for some time now that we will not have another election in November of 2008. The reason, the bush crime family has not fielded a candidate yet. I don't see them rolling over and giving up their totalitarian control in January 2009.

--Many of us are having those same feelings. We were so excited in Nov. Then we had high hopes for March. Now I'm wondering if this is not a big sick joke on us all.

--Became an independent before the 2006 elections, by about five monhs, after the bankruptcy bill, that did it for me. But this is not the first time this happens... but we don't have the time to take over the party from the bottom up....

--No, we don't. We may be facing the end of the free party system, anyway. Welcome to totalitarianism! I don't think I will do well under a dictator; these last 6 years have proven that to me.

--First rule is take care of family. Second rule, be ready to run. Once they take over, officially that is, historically it is almost impossible to fight back.

--The silence is indeed DEAFENING... and SHOUTS much more than words. Here is the deal people; in case you haven't figured it out by now-Bush is but the tip of the iceberg where the Titanic is concerned.

The people who have silenced and OWN both sides of the aisle are still behind the curtain and are not going away anytime soon. And, yes, they will stop at nothing to advance their global hegemony. If the entire Bush administration vanished tomorrow, you would soon welcome their return if you were to become acquainted with the REAL "powers that be" and what they have planned for this old world and you and me. Think Cheney times 4 billion. Get the picture?

--Are we better off to see only that which we are allowed to see? Or to face the REAL horror? Two poor choices.

--Don't worry, the choice has been made for you. You will meet them very soon. As will all the world. Figure out how you are going to endure them, becausewe are WAY past ridding the planet of them. They have thought of EVERYTHING and are MILES ahead of us. Think Dubya was bad? You aint seen nothin' yet.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x936048

This post, and the answers to it
, cracked me up! They are SO damn paranoid, somebody has to check for evil toys in their breakfast cereal box each morning! I know! It's The Vast Rightwing Conspiracy!... (only on Pay-Per-View!)

I dedicate this post to Les Ismore; he's our erstwhile house liberal who insists all these very many crazy-as-hell posts I put up from the Dems are ALL 'cherry-picked'. Well, if they're cherry-picked, then the entire orchard has turned into Froot Loops!)

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry, Les, but your folks are NUTZ! You'd never hear a GOPer talk this way!

10:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No, GOPers only think that if they put political stickers in their windows they will be shot at but the left wing media will suppress that!

bwwwaaaahhhaaaahhhaaaaa!!!!!!!!!

4:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

From the Right Wing News

"If this bill passes the Senate, I'm going to organize multiple Googlebombs that target every Republican in the Senate who is up for reelection in 2008 and votes for this amnesty bill. I'm going to find the worst, most damaging hit pieces on the entire world wide web and I'm going to see to it that every person who searches for the name of a pro-amnesty Republican in the Senate will see those articles. I organized GoogleBombs last year that targeted Democratic candidates and we got 70 out of 86 negative links in the top 30 search results on Google. This year, since we have more time, we will probably have an even higher success rate.

How much will that hurt? It'll probably cost these Republican senators a few thousand votes each -- but how many of these pro-amnesty Republicans feel comfortable throwing even a few thousand votes away? I guess we'll find out....but that's not all I'm going do."

Did someone say Google Bombs were a Democratic tactic???? GOPer hypocrisy in full bloom.

http://www.rightwingnews.com/mt331/2007/05/googlebombing

4:13 AM  
Blogger VerityINK said...

LES--Repeatedly, I've asked you NOT to call names. The bastardization of GOPer you used will not be used on this board. I've fixed your present posts so that they can remain. Any more, and the post will be removed without comment.

I'm trying to work with ya here, but you gotta meet me half way, Les.

4:15 AM  
Blogger VerityINK said...

LES--What do Google Bombs have to do with anything I said?

And as far as having our windows shot out for putting up rightwing stickers, you should know that even murders barely rate a mention here.

Since having your windows reduced to rubble isn't exactly a good selling point, it obviously was mentioned when were deciding to rent solely because it was for our own good.

4:27 AM  
Blogger VerityINK said...

LES--YOU'RE GOING TO BE IN SEATTLE SOON!

I have a great idea--take your rental car, or your own if you're driving, and do a little experiment. On the passenger and back, prominently display a large "W" and pro-Bush sticker and see what happens to your car!

4:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Les, it sounds like you and your group needs to take a normal pill...

6:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Libs and Lefties know two and two makes four but "Its Bush's fault'' J'Mac.

4:44 PM  
Blogger In Russet Shadows said...

The paranoid ranting about Bush being leader for life charts new lows. They have completely missed the picture in their obsession over one man. I would feel sorry for them, but it's hard to feel sorry for people that purposefully, consciously, miss out on every grain of common sense that comes their way.

7:57 PM  
Blogger VerityINK said...

Russet Shadows--And I intentionally don't put up the fringe stuff. The things I post from DU or KOS et all, I wait to see if it's a prevailing opinion just SO I don't get accused of 'cherry picking'--which I get accused of anyway, because the Dems are in such denial of who they are.

8:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home