Wednesday, July 18, 2007

El Rushbo On the Senate Slumber Party!

Incompetent Dingy Harry Can't Deliver for His Kooks

RUSH: All right, my friends, (laughing) I confess, I went to bed with Barbara Boxer last night, I woke up with Hillary Clinton. (Laughing.) Yes. Yes, my friends, I tuned in to C-SPAN. I really, really tried to stay awake. I really, really tried. But this -- (laughing) -- who's the real woman between Barbara Boxer and Hillary Clinton? I don't know. (laughing). A-hem. Well, let's leave that alone. I mean, gentlemen don't tell. But this political stunt last night, this all-nighter, the Senate sleepover, Harry's hoax, was nothing more than a fundraiser.


My friends, the only people in the world who can depend on Democrats are our enemies. This thing was amazing. It went down to defeat, by the way, 52-47, Senate voted to block the Democrats' bid to pass an Iraq troop withdrawal amendment legislation. We got news here today. There's a Zogby poll out, voters unhappy with Bush and Congress. Bush's popularity is what it is, but Congress' numbers keep plummeting. They are low and this last night didn't help, folks. By the way, greetings and welcome, it's the Rush Limbaugh program.

Here's the phone number if you want to be on the program today: 800-282-2882.

Visit Rush at:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the pic - Rush is wonderful!

5:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did they remeber to bring their chamber pots with them?

batya

5:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home