Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Heeeeeere's Annie!

Joe McCarthy Invented the Internet

The October 2007 Vanity Fair had a long, gaseous article explaining how the pro-Bush bias of the mainstream media cost Al Gore the 2000 presidential election. (For you kids out there too young to remember, Al Gore is a vaguely gay, morbidly obese former Clinton administration official who raised campaign cash from Buddhist monks and claimed he invented the Internet.)

Meanwhile, Republicans can barely remember that just a few years ago, former Clinton crony and current Hillary adviser Sandy Berger stuffed top-secret national
security documents in his pants, sneaked them out of the National Archives and destroyed them.

But liberals are still fighting the 2000 presidential election – if only to take a break from fighting the 1973 Chilean coup by Augusto Pinochet. They never rest, they never give up, they never stop lying. Liberals lie and lie and lie and then, the moment conservatives respond, they shout: OLD NEWS!

By my rough estimate, there have been 1 zillion books, movies, plays, allegories, interpretive dances and limericks about the Dark Night of Fascism Under Joe McCarthy (DNFUJM). The anti-McCarthy oeuvre has zippy titles, such as "The Nightmare Decade: The Life and Times of Senator Joe McCarthy," "Joe McCarthy and McCarthyism: The Hate That Haunts America" and "How I, Al Gore, Stopped Joe McCarthy's Hate Campaign" – although that last one may have been made up during the 2000 campaign by a hostile media.

Fifty years later, the only true history book ever written about McCarthy has finally been released: M. Stanton Evans' "Blacklisted by History: The Untold Story of Senator Joe McCarthy and His Fight Against America's Enemies." Liberals have responded with vicious attacks and – naturally – claims the book merely recites "old news."

So I think I'm entitled to at least a few columns on the book that finally tells the truth about the DNFUJM.

more...

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=59175

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Mrs. D. I sent an e-mail to you, if you get a chance, could you take a look? Thanks. J'Mac.

6:15 PM  
Blogger CHOMP said...

I remember seeing Joe McCarthy on tv, but I was too young to appreciate what was going on.

Now, Al Gore, the bore, I will remember very well.

I love Ann Coulter's very descriptive phrases. She can paint a picture with works...just like you do, Donal!

catfleas

6:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey everyone!
Have I ever told you guys that I LOVE Ann Coulter! My wife knows it too. She doesn't bug me about it though. :-)
Having said that, this article wasn't as good as some of the other. It started out well, especially the stuff about liberal hysteria and Joe McCarthy-who I think is looking better every day. The second half of the article turned into a personal beef with Ron Radosh the former commie. Ron wrote a book called "Commies" where he seemed to drop his communism and embrace America. He's no David Horowitz, but I couldn't quite understand her anger with this one.

Morgan

6:59 PM  
Blogger VerityINK said...

J'MAC--Got it, and thanks, I'll get back to you.

Morgan, I agree but I don't think DH would put this up at FPM tomorrow, so I thought I'd snatch for my readers.

8:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home