Saturday, December 22, 2007

Jim Moran: The Disreputable Rep

Carlson vs. Moran
NewsBusters

JAMES MORAN: When is [Pres. Bush] going to show some real respect for our troops? Show us what your plan is. What is your exit strategy? It's been five years now! How about an exit strategy, Mr. President, and those of you who support the president's policy?

TUCKER CARLSON: And yet he's still beating ya. I mean, he's crushing, spanking you. You've gotten nowhere and he's gotten everything he wants. Maybe it's time to revise your strategy, don't you think?

MORAN: Well, you know, I could take you back to the '30s and early '40s when there were some pretty bad people who were winning, but they weren't running for the right cause. This is not the right cause.

CARLSON: Comparing Bush to Hitler?

MORAN: I didn't say that.

CARLSON: Well I'm asking you: is that what you're doing?

MORAN: I, I, I'm just telling you that they, ah, you can have, ah, victories one after another, but they're not they're not sustainable because they're not for the right reasons.

more...

4 Comments:

Blogger CHOMP said...

Is there a pentagram on Moran's hand? That's cool! Seems to belong there considering his rampage of stupid remarks.

catfleas

12:03 AM  
Blogger VerityINK said...

Yep, when I published his pic, a glowing pentagram magically appeared on his upraised palm. I guess anyone making such categorically stupid statements as he did has certainly been bitten by something!

3:51 AM  
Blogger Always On Watch said...

Wouldn't you know it? Jim Moran is the Rep for my district. Ugh!

While I'm here, I wish you a Blessed Christmas! I'll be crazy-busy the next few days, of course. Still, I don't lose sight of the Meaning of what we are celebrating.

5:16 PM  
Blogger Always On Watch said...

And Moran so deserves that Pentagram.

5:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home