Sunday, December 09, 2007

Santa Von Clausewitz: The War On Christmas

Christmas Myspace Comments

Santa Von Clausewitz
By Patrick Albanese


Think there isn't a war on Christmas?

Carl Von Clausewitz is often quoted as saying, "War is the continuation of politics by other means". I am not nearly so frequently quoted as saying, "The war on Christmas is the continuation of political correctness by a bunch of meanies". Of course, I probably haven't been cited much for that since I just came up with it. Perhaps it will take off and help me procure a spot in Bartlett's. That will have to wait as I focus on the very real attacks on Christmas and Santa. I offer the following stories pulled from recent events. I call them, ‘The four reindeer of the apocalypse':

more...

http://www.americanthinker.com/2007/12/santa_von_clausewitz.html

2 Comments:

Blogger CHOMP said...

Great article, Donal. The war on Christmas is even more evident today. Where are our Christmas trees? Where is the Christmas greeting in my Christmas card? Where are the carolers who used to walk up and down streets singing all the favorites tunes?

I am not celebrating a holiday. I am celebrating Christmas!

catfleas

12:29 AM  
Blogger The Merry Widow said...

Agreed!
WHAT A BUNCH OF SPOILED BRAT SPOIL SPORTS!
I hope they get; coal, potatoes and sticks in their 'holiday' footwear...:rolling of eyes:!
Good morning, G*D bless and Maranatha!

tmw
BTW-Green is the color of mohammadism...

4:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home