Monday, November 27, 2006

Give Me the World's Smallest Violin...

Imams Stage Airport 'Pray-In' As Protest

Imams, ministers and a rabbi staged a "pray-in" demonstration Monday at Reagan Washington National Airport and demanded an apology from US Airways for barring six Muslims from a Minneapolis to Phoenix flight last week.


The religious leaders called for an end to racial profiling, saying it was unacceptable in America.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20061127/ap_on_re_us/passengers_removed

Tough corn flakes. I have zero sympathy for this lot. I don't see these S.O.B.'s staging a sit-in to protest the assassination in Syria/Lebanon, the rockets shot into Israel from Gaza, or any other muslim violence. Let 'em protest THAT and I might give a damn about their rights.

8 Comments:

Blogger Brooke said...

AMEN, Verity!!!

You'd think that THEY could be a little more tolerant and understanding as to why a bunch of Islamic prayer right before takeoff might make us nervous after that whole 9-11 thing. ESPECIALLY with the deafening silence from the mythical "moderate Muslim" when it comes to terror!

11:13 AM  
Blogger VerityINK said...

I'm losing the last little bit of patience I've had for these SOB's.

11:20 AM  
Blogger The Merry Widow said...

Honey, I lost it a loooooooong time ago, I'm just waitting for G*D! HE'll do a much better job than I could dream of!
As for the ministers and rabbi, they are obviously of the leftista end of the spectrum and are to willfully blind to know better! I don't have much patience for them, either!
How you been, Dear?

tmw

12:01 PM  
Blogger WomanHonorThyself said...

Right on Verity!..not to mention that they have ties with Ha-mass!

12:38 PM  
Blogger JINGOIST said...

Great post DONAL! I loved your well stated rant.

Morgan

6:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Talk about infantile,attention getting stunts. I'd love to smack these immans right upside the head. The ''poor me,I'm just a peaceful Muslim'' bs is more then I can stand. What is it about these idiots they feel they must make a public showing of ''praying''? There'd be Holy hell if Catholics or baptists or Jews staring conducting services in the middle of an airport some where.Can't these Muslims have some decency and comport about themselves? Why this exhibtionism of prayer? And I'd like to take this oppurtunity to tell all you good people,without going into detail that the Lady who runs this site,the one and only Mrs.D, our Donal, is about the nicest, most loyal and true friend you could ever have,trust me. Johnnymac.

6:50 PM  
Blogger VerityINK said...

Johnny, you're so sweet! Thank you so much--just for being you!

7:02 PM  
Blogger The Merry Widow said...

JohnnyMac- You notice that the conservatives seem to have a lock on the "ladylike" market? I wonder if it's because women aren't considered a "victim group"?
Good to see you put and about!
Good morning, G*D bless and Maranatha!

tmw

3:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home