Saturday, November 25, 2006

The Ldotter Eagle Resides In Me...

To the Leftists and Demmie D'RATS:

You keep telling me that I wouldn't send MY sons to fight in 'George Bush's war'. And I'm here to tell you that you are wrong. I see the Army commercials on TV and, yes, I think about what it would be like to have my child approach me and ask what I thought about the military and his service.

I'd tell him that fighting for your country, for your principles, for freedom and democracy is the most important job in the world. It requires the bravest of the brave. I'd have the HIGHEST respect and admiration for anyone willing to give themselves thusly. THAT'S what I'd tell my child.

So you cowardly, piece-of-crap Lefties, don't ever tell me I wouldn't want my own in the war, wouldn't send my child to fight. The choice would be his as an adult--and if he made such a choice, like all the men and women who make that choice, I'd think I'd have the bravest, most upstanding kid in the world, and I'd tell him so.

I'd be the proudest mother in the world.

Take that, Charlie Rangel.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home