Friday, February 23, 2007

Jimmy Carter Is A Presumptuous Sonuvabitch

Jimmy Carter: Most Americans Agree With Me

Jimmy Carter defended his new book on the Middle East on Thursday against sharp criticism from Jewish groups and said a majority of U.S. citizens including many Jews supported its main proposals.

Letters he received since the publication in November of "Palestine: Peace not Apartheid" were largely supportive and included support from many readers who described themselves as U.S. Jews, said the former president.

http://www.newsmax.com/archives/ic/2007/2/23/83215.shtml?s=ic

Dear Mr. Carter,

Mr. Carter, I am OUTRAGED that you'd have the arrogance to presume to think for me, the nerve to assume you know what I believe WITHOUT EVEN BOTHERING TO ASK ME FIRST. You are the most egregious American I have ever had the misfortune to know. On my worst day I couldn't IMAGINE the bigotry you manage habitually, religiously, ritually with every breath you draw.

I am appalled, sir, APPALLED at your ignorance regarding the Jews, your lack of character in regards to their situation, your absolute refusal to bear one moment of shame for your intolerant views--and for the lying, racist book you tried to foist off on the public. (And those that were dumb enough to buy it were stupid enough to deserve to lose their money.)

Don't you ever presume to think I'd ever agree with one single anti-Semitic, lousy, racist word you've ever said. Sir, I would not agree with you if you said the sun was shining. Don't you EVER again say 'most of the people in America agree with you'. Most emphatically, we do NOT.

cc: carterweb@emory.edu, carter.library@nara.gov, webmaster@habitat.org, Info@CensureCarter.Com

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I watched Jimmy CartDUH answer a German woman who'd questioned him at the U of Georgia's "Carter fest" last weekend on CSPAN. Her question was "I am a German and I am curious as to why you haven't included in your new book the fact that Palestinian text books for little children include ugly anti-Jewish stereotypes and even motivate to kill Jews.."

His answer? His equivalence? Here:

"First, let me assure you I never advocate for people to teach killing or hate...........but DID YOU KNOW that it's only until the new Israeli education minister that they're finally moving the green line in Israeli textbooks, showing Israeli children where the borders really are?"

This was his moral equivalency. One teaches kids to hate and kill. The other teaches kids that a border might be different than marked (and that's even questionable).

If I hadn't seen it with my own eyes.......I despised him before, but I really thought NO AMERICAN in such high office could possibly be REALLY Anti-Semitic. My doubts are SO over.

10:39 AM  
Blogger The Merry Widow said...

Z-That which is hidden WILL BE REVEALED on the rooftops! G*D will see to it that Truth will come out.
The lies nurtured in the hearts will be revealed. They can no longer be hidden.
Carter is a failure, a liar, a traitor, an anti-semite(NO I will not use that sweet little innocuous word, he is a Jew-hater)and he has rejected the G*D of the Bible for one made in his own heart(therefore he is an idolator)a shame and a disgrace. Honestly, I know ALL things are possible with G*D, but is he going to repent in sorrow and sackcloth? Highly unlikely, since he sold himself to the saudis!
He is beneath my contempt!

tmw

12:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HEY CARTER

LIAR LIAR PANTS ON FIRE.

WHEN WILL YOU STOP LYING ALREADY ?

WHO ON THE FACE OF THIS EARTH BELIEVES A WORD YOU SAY ?

EVEN THE ARABS KNOW YOU LIE BUT THIS IS OK WITH THEM .THIS IS WHAT MAKES YOU ONE OF THEM.

THANKS ,DONAL , FOR PUTTING YOUR LETTER UP .

I AM HOPING THAT YOU ARE GETING BETTER ALREADY .

WE MISS YOU TERRIBLY.


batya

1:09 PM  
Blogger VerityINK said...

I'm sick as a DOG, 102 fever, but that sonovabitch Carter made me mad enough to pen one to his sorry ass this morning. It took me an hour, but by God he got it...

1:38 PM  
Blogger VerityINK said...

ZinLA--That was a good one. Thanks for pointing out what this jackass does. God forgive me, but I hate this man.

1:40 PM  
Blogger VerityINK said...

Thanks Batya and TMW--I'd crawl over broken GLASS to show this man how little I think of him. How DARE he think he can speak for me! I'm so DAMNED mad, I could throw rocks!

1:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How about that-

CARTER just endorsed AL GORE for president.

The guy who invented global warming , the internet and who claims that LOVE STORY was written about him and his sweety.

A little problem here - she did not die .

With an endorsment like that Gore can expect to be elected president of the AMERICAN LIARS CLUB.

3:40 PM  
Blogger The Merry Widow said...

It figures, liar, meet liar! Nice to meet you liar, say, how about I tell everybody what a great president you'd make? Gee, liar, that's mighty nice of you! Thank you! Your welcome!
BARF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sorry, Donal!

tmw

4:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home