Friday, July 06, 2007

DU Is In A 'Birthday' Mood...

From DU: Bush Turns 60 Today. He Deserves A Birthday Cake From All Of Us

--Bush's birthday cake should be shaped like a giant middle finger.

--60, or 61? Either way, I hope his birthday SUCKS. And I hope he REALLY feels his age today!

-- I am sure the bastard is 61.

--Blow Out the Candles, Fucker.

--Oh, and I just flushed a giant load of "chocolate frosting"!

--Drink yourself sick, ya bastard...

--How about a pie? Cow pie? OOOoooooo! I'd pay to see that!

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=132x3360357

The Democrats are showing the world what kind of caring, decent respectful people they are. Note the various pictorials that I can't--or won't--even show here...

6 Comments:

Blogger FairWitness said...

Donal, I don't know how you stand it over there at that odious website. You deserve hazardous duty pay for the work you do exposing those vulgarians!

3:22 PM  
Blogger The Merry Widow said...

Patsy-Scrubbing one's brain and eyes out after going to that site is a must! I'm sure Donal owns stock in J&J just for the chlorox she uses up in a day!

tmw

3:26 PM  
Blogger VerityINK said...

Oh, at least! (And ya wonder why I joined a prayer group!)

3:36 PM  
Blogger FairWitness said...

No Maam, I understand completely why you or anyone else belongs to prayer groups, my dear, dear friend.

4:44 PM  
Blogger In Russet Shadows said...

DU reminds me of the 8th circle of Hel*, in Jerry Pournelle and David Niven's "Inferno". There the ad men have a second anus grafted in, and whenever they spoke, turds would fly out and make the circle just that more filthy. The folks at DU spend their time spewing out feces and eating the feces of their sick brethren.

5:10 PM  
Blogger The Merry Widow said...

RS-I was trying to drink some coffee when I read that, fortunately I was able to contain it...hot coffee through the nose first thing in the morning...
Next time, please issue a spew alert? Thank you ahead of time!
And what you said!
Good morning, G*D bless and Maranatha!

tmw

4:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home