Friday, August 24, 2007

Libs Say the Darndest Things

Libs Say the Darndest Things
By James Lewis

Here's a fun exercise for conservatives: Spend some time just listening to your liberal friends. Don't bother to say anything at all. You'll be amazed. I've certainly been wowed every time I've tried it.

Libs believe the darndest things. They're not as cute as the things kids come out with, but having millions of adults who are stuck in false beliefs puts our society at a lot greater risk.

Among the pearls of political wisdom I picked up from ordinary, friendly, prosperous and apparently intelligent lib friends were the following:

more...

http://www.americanthinker.com/2007/08/libs_say_the_darndest_things.html

Thanks to our dear Prairieson for bringing us this one... I'm sure there's more where this came from! (Those from my age-group will recognize the pic.)

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, where's Phandancer? I'd have thought for sure he'd weigh in on this one!

11:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Art Linkletter --- guess what, he's still alive!

And apparently still active in Republican politics at the ripe age of 95.

We should be so lucky.

Arnold

1:34 PM  
Blogger In Russet Shadows said...

I'd give American Thinker a lot more credit if he actually allowed comments on his posts. Since he doesn't, he loses a few points in my book.

3:40 PM  
Blogger VerityINK said...

Well, RS, I guess not everyone wants to read, answer, and monitor a message board... You'd figure there'd be some intern around the place that could do it, though.

3:48 PM  
Blogger The Merry Widow said...

Bwahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!
Just don't do it for too long, you might give yourself a hernia stifling the laughter!

tmw

5:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home