Sunday, September 23, 2007

A Note To Mahmoud:

Girly Myspace LayoutsGirly Myspace Layouts

God Bless America

Dear Mahmoud Ahmadinejad,

We know you are in New York today, that you want to go to Ground Zero--and why. Well, I am an American and, like all good Americans, my heart is at Ground Zero every day.


You will never know who I am, or where I live, or what I do but, rest assured, there are millions and millions of good conservatives out here like me, in this great land, that fight.

We fight what you say about the United States of America, we fight what you say about Israel, we fight your religion's idea of jihad--and we will fight to the death any inroads you try to make upon our country, our allies, or our way of life.

So, you go to Ground Zero, if you will. You fly into New York in our planes that are still flying. You go to Ground Zero and see our tall buildings that are still standing. You go to the UN and give any speech you want, in the most powerful country on earth that is still here.

I know of nothing that will unite Americans more.

VerityINK/DONAL

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

If the case can be made that he was definitely one of the hostage takers, we should arrest him upon entry.

Morgan

3:13 AM  
Blogger The Merry Widow said...

Morgan-He has been positively identified by several of the hostages! I remember the (conveniently shelved)stink there was when he was elected! There were even comparison pictures from then and now...he WAS there! But what politician remembers?
I read that some college students from Columbia, that are sickened, are planning at being at Ground Zero to form a human chain around the area and will resist any visit by him! GOOD ON THEM!
Good morning, G*D bless and Maranatha!

tmw

3:51 AM  
Blogger VerityINK said...

Good morning, all. I don't know what else to do--wish I was in New York!

8:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great letter! Anything else you'd want to say you couldn't print!

10:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

BRAVO MRS.D!!!! Go girl! Tell this Iranian pissant where to get off. J'Mac.

2:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Donal, I would have loved to see you ask the madman some questions!

6:44 PM  
Blogger VerityINK said...

Thank you, J'MAC, Sissy, TMW, Bobcat--you're always there for me...

11:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home