Sunday, July 02, 2006

Doggerel From DU

FROM DU: If I Disappear

If I disappear:
it is because I am protesting an unjust war.

If I disappear:
it is because I oppose the current regime.

If I disappear:
it is because Dubya or Alberto or one of their minions say I no longer have any rights.

If I disappear:
it is because I am now speaking out against fascism.

If I disappear:
be afraid – you have read this and may be next. (unhappycamper)


http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=364x1551085

These self-important babies thinks they are the key element in every happening. They never see themselves as just one among many. So completely egotistic they are that they think they are central to every governmental decision; the President is always speaking directly to them!

When a Katrina happens, they think they should be rescued first. The government should have no other thought but their safety. When they have to wait in line to vote, the government has especially targeted them; it's all a nefarious Vast Rightwing Conspiracy! When the price of gasoline rises, it's a Republican plot to make their lives simply miserable. When John 'Effin' Kerry doesn't win, it's because someone has plotted and deliberately stolen their vote!

Yes, the d'Rats think THEY are The Most Important Americans. They think THEY have the inside track, the special prescience, the superior knowledge. Of course, all that isn't helping them win elections--but that's because we're just stealing their birthright! Riiiiiiight!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good God,how self-absorbed,how pathetically immuture!''Oh cruel,needless misunderstanding!Oh stubborn,self-willed exile from the loving breast!''Oh jeez, what theater,.Notice its ''if'' I disappear'',not ''thats it,I've had it,I'm outta' here''.Nope,gotta bargain.like a petulant child.So what then have you done?Besides,''protest an unjust war''?How have you improved anyone elses?And how can you do that ''if'' you ''disappear''?A corruppt regime?You and I both don't know the meaning of that,haven't a clue you and I don't,because we've never experinced it.Go ahead then,disappear."You have sat here far too long to be of any further good;leave,and let us have done with you,in the name of God go''!Oliver Crommell to James the 1st.,English Civil War.Johnnymac.

5:01 PM  
Blogger JINGOIST said...

DONAL that was one pathetic pile of steaming dog squeeze indeed! Good going in exposing that one. Jorge Doble U is probably searching for that idiot right now, and she KNOWS it. What a diseased bunch. Hope you're gonna have fun this 4th. I just bought some "mortars" that are legal here in St. Johns Cty. but not in Jax. My beach mutt from Puerto Rico LOVES the explosions and will get into the spirit right away.


Morgan

5:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What these kids need is a timeout in the woodshed. They have had it too easy all their lives and know nothing about true deprivation nor true oppression.

We went through "Yuppies", and "X" and "Y Generation" -- I suppose it was only a matter of time before we were overrun by the "Whine Generation".

7:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't care, as long as HE "DISAPPEARS"!! "if I disappear, maybe the world will be a better place"?

yup.

9:50 PM  
Blogger VerityINK said...

I know, these petulant whiners take the cake, don't they? One gal over there was griping about 'her lost country'--while she drove around to her bookclub and dropped her kids off for swim lessons!

Spoiled? You're right, they don't know what real deprivation is!

10:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home