Monday, December 04, 2006

Despicable Danny

Despicable Danny

I don’t know if Danny DeVito was drunk when he appeared on The View last Wednesday, but I do know he was despicable.The reason he gave for his much-publicized rude and distasteful antics was that he had spent the night as part of George Clooney’s posse. He claimed that the “last seven limoncellos” he had drunk with the sexiest man in the world were finally catching up with him.

http://article.nationalreview.com/?q=YzMyNzcwOTU0YWM0NjI5YjYwZjMxNzI0OTFiNWNhZjI=

As Evelyn said to Dave, in Play Misty For Me, " I don't mind you being a bastard, but do you have to be such a tasteless bastard?"

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a low class sonovabitch.

12:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

He's a spectacularly unfunny man. I didn't like him as Louie DePalma, and I like him even less now.

12:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey I remember that movie, and that line!

12:31 PM  
Blogger VerityINK said...

BOB--Yes, it was DeVito's Sam Kinnison moment (what is it about short little men that makes behave like pigs?)

12:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I never thought DeVito was funny or could act worth a damn. He's also showed,like the airheads on "The View'' he's a total,clueless and crashing boor. Johnnymac.

5:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home