Tuesday, December 05, 2006

The Funniest Last Word On the Subject!

Sorry In Advance, Jesse Jackson

Eventually, I'm going to write something horribly offensive. And when I do, it might be several tense hours before I can get Jesse Jackson on the phone in order to apologize to him. So I figured I'd call him now and pre-apologize.

http://www.latimes.com/news/opinion/la-oe-stein5dec05,0,1583219.column?coll=la-opinion-center

I love this graphic; it shows him as he really is: A small man with an oversized head!

3 Comments:

Blogger FLORIAN said...

LOL! Hilarious. Jesse can lick the rubber off of the bottom of my shoe before I'll ever appologize to him for anything I say.

6:29 PM  
Blogger Brooke said...

Jessi can apologize to me for wasting my time!

9:03 AM  
Blogger VerityINK said...

I've never been able to stand him after he lied about MLK, and all his showboating.

11:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home