Saturday, May 19, 2007

DU Stuffs One More Ballot Box

Thanks To Your Votes Here At DU--My Daughter Has Made It Into the Runoff For A Scholarship!

My daughter informed me tonight that she is #20 out of over 1000 entries in the Art Institute scholarship contest she is in. To move on to the next level she has to be part of the top 10%, she has that handled with ease.

Last week I asked for help from DU in voting for my daughter's entry in the scholarship contest. I was overwhelmed by the response we got here. The proof is in the pudding and I have no doubt that it was the enthusiastic participation of DUers that made the difference in getting my daughter to the next level of judging.

I lack the words to adequately express my gratitude for all of you giving my daughter a chance at something which will make a big difference in her life. Kudos my fellow DUers, give yourselves a big pat on the back for a job well done. (Jonathan50)

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x920746

We all know how DU and KOS et al have stuffed recent (and not-so-recent) polls. The last one was about the GOP debate and Ron Paul. Well, it turns out that they are not above getting scads of DUers to vote on an art scholarship contest for another DUer's child. That child is clearly ahead because of those votes.

I'd like to be able to say that this is all for a good cause, or 'isn't that special?', but I can't. I think of all the other kids who put in their hard work--fairly expecting to have a chance at winning the same as anybody else. They don't know that tons of DU parents and friends have been asked to vote in on this election and skew the results in the favor of one.

It's not even about the child and whether she deserves it or not--it's about DU fraudulently stuffing a ballot box so that a fellow DUer's kid gets something she may, or may not, have earned. I guess I shouldn't be surprised... they're Democrats.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

D, if I was logged in at DU, which I wouldn't ever be, I"d have posted "Do you all think this is setting a great example for Jonathan50's daughter? How can you feel good about having done this? Is stuffing ballot boxes just something that comes that easy to you people here at DU?" man.

8:30 AM  
Blogger VerityINK said...

And that's the last post you'd make there, too. They don't allow such comments questioning their ultimate Lefty wisdom and morals...

Too bad, SOMEBODY needs to.

8:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

so they don't just block a post, but you're blocked FOREVER if you dare voice an un-DU thought? Are you serious?

11:20 AM  
Blogger VerityINK said...

Well, you can sign up again the way you do at FPM, but you have to be careful--they check IP numbers and will ban you over and over if they see the same number come up too often.

11:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What gawdawful people! And, no, you shouldn't be surprised.

Lying, cheating, stealing - and then blaming us. THAT'S the Dims.

12:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you want to learn how to cheat, go to DU! Is there anyone over there who is honorable and morale in their thinking and in their heart?

10:09 PM  
Blogger VerityINK said...

NO--there's few objectors to this kind of behavior...

10:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Boy, our house liberal LES has sure stayed away from THIS thread! LOL!

2:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home