Friday, July 20, 2007

FPM Interviews Lt. Col. "Buzz" Patterson:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

War Crimes
By Jamie Glazov, FPM


Virtually since September 12, 2001, as fires still smoldered at Ground Zero and the Pentagon, elements of the American Left mobilized against their country and created a de facto alliance with our Islamofascist enemies. I'd retired from the Air Force only 11 days prior to the attacks and I was increasingly shocked that so many of my fellow citizens could choose not to support our military and our commander-in-chief in an obvious time of war. There were Americans who wanted to see their own nation defeated. As a serviceman, I guess I was naive, but the reality that citizens I'd sworn to protect and defend for 20 years could hate their nation so intensely floored me.

Early on in America's involvement in Iraq I noticed a tremendous disconnect between what our media was reporting as "truth" and what I was hearing from my friends and peers actually doing the fighting there. This is the first "internet war" we've ever fought and our soldiers have access to all of the media that those of us stateside do, that is internet access, CNN, Fox, etc. In conversations and e-mails, the troops I spoke with routinely voiced concern and outrage over what they were seeing coming from home. Increasingly they told me that what they were experiencing on the ground in Iraq, the ground truth, was not what they were seeing portrayed on the media.

My initial thesis for War Crimes was that the American media were intentionally undermining the efforts of our president and our troops. I visited Iraq in 2005 to see for myself. After speaking to hundreds of soldiers I realized that the subversive opposition to the war was much bigger than just the media -- it was also Democrat politicians, academics at U.S. colleges and high schools, non-governmental "peace" organizations and the popular culture of Hollywood. War Crimes is an indictment of the Left by servicemen and women fighting a just and noble war.

more...

http://www.frontpagemag.com/Articles/ReadArticle.asp?ID=29235

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This man knows LOTS about the Clintons heh he he.....

9:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home