Monday, July 03, 2006

D'Rats: America Is "Just the Place Where They Keep Their Little Stuff"

Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

FROM DU: The Quintessential Democrat Party Mindset:

So my friend posed this "moral" dilemma to me....

He asked, in all seriousness, just to show me that I wasn't as anti-Bush as I think I am, the following question: "Would you rather see Osama caught/killed or Bush impeached?" I said, "you're kidding, right? This is your moral dilemma?" The odd thing was that he was smiling, like he could finally declare he "got me."

Then it dawned on me: he thought I'd naturally choose Osama being caught/killed. "Bush getting impeached--my choice every time, twice on Sunday." At first he claimed I was just being difficult, hyperbolic even, just trying to get a rise out of him. I confirmed that this was not the case, that I would MUCH rather see Bush get impeached than Osama captured. In fact, I said, it would do the war on terror much more good, though I'm not too sure what a "war on terror" means.

But I said that aside from all positive geo-political benefits that would result from his impeachment, besides all of that, that I'd just rather see Bush impeached than Osama captured. I think the world would breathe a big sigh of relief. And I said that most of the world would be on my side. He asked why I loathed our country so much. "I don't. I just don't like Bush. Or Osama. I just rather see Bush impeached than Osama captured.


By the way, I neither love nor hate my country. It's just where I keep what little stuff I have." (ithinkmyliverhurts)

DU Chimes In:

--I think you made the right choice. Osama, while deserving the same punishment that Zaq got, didn't kill anywhere near as many people as george has helped kill. And if george gets his way, he'll kill a hell of a lot more.

As screwed up as Osama is, he's true to his principals (geeze I hate using that word in connection with that guy). But bush**, he has not principals. His constant lying is proof of that. (acmavm)

--YES!!!!!!! ....that's the way I feel too. (hobbit709)

--Osama would turn himself in if Bush was impeached and tried for war crimes. (knowbody0)

--Slam Dunk! Getting Bush AND CO out of office would do far more for world peace than catching OBL. (serryjw)

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=364x1560046

To the d'Rats, there is no difference between Osama and President Bush. Indeed, they'd rather see our President impeached than the man that killed 3000 of our citizens, and damaged our economy nearly irrepairably, brought to justice.

That should tell everyone reading this what their priorities are--and what the Democrats would do if they won the upcoming elections. The stupidity of their assumptions about this are quite unbelievable! I know, I know-- sing 'We Are the World' and 'Honk If You Love Hummus!....

Photobucket

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

These kids are so staggeringly stupid its beyond belief!"Getting Bush&Co out of office''.The mans term ends in two and a half years and then he's out of office,by law and by the Constitution these little cannibals are always claming to be saving.Its like I said,they've become Ahab,and Bush is the White Whale,they're never going to give up.What do you suppose they'll all do with themselves after Bush is out of office?Hate the next Republican President?Johnnymac.

6:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home