Friday, November 10, 2006

I'm STILL Waiting To See THE PLAN...

We're Still at War

I am mildly depressed over the Republicans' "thumping" in the election, but not so much because of setbacks to the Republican Party. Though I am concerned with President Bush's apparent belief that he can appease this implacable opposition party by moving to the center, I still believe this defeat could lead to Republicans returning to their conservative roots and presenting a more inspiring message in 2008.

But that is only mildly comforting to me since we are at war and much of the nation and many of its leading politicians have reverted to a Sept. 10 mindset. That is much more troubling to me than any Republican losses.

http://www.newsmax.com/archives/articles/2006/11/10/83840.shtml

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home