Tuesday, December 12, 2006

High Time

Israel Nuke Comment Sparks Controversy

A slip of the tongue by Prime Minister Ehud Olmert about Israel's nuclear policy ballooned into a domestic crisis Tuesday for the Israeli leader, who came under criticism from across the political spectrum.

http://apnews.myway.com/article/20061212/D8LVAPKG1.html

Come on, folks, let's not be too coy about this. We've all known Israel has nukes--and we know why she needs them. This is EXACTLY the right time in history for that news to be known--it's a blow all it's own, in a way. I believe it may help um....focus Ahmajimmy-dude's mind a bit; a certain clarity needed to be brought to the SITUATION. Olmert did just that.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree. It was time for Israel to put herself forward and remove all doubt. She has shown MUCH contraint; the time for that has passed.

12:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Damn right somebody should say something! Heck, people have to know they can defend themselves and - unlike our gov lately - Israel has to let the world know it takes threats against itself very seriously.

12:40 PM  
Blogger VerityINK said...

I know when Socrates offered anyone on FPM $1000 for someone to tell him where I was, it 'cleared his mind' and 'allowed him to focus' after I told him to 'come on and make my day'--that Daddy wasn't the only one who knew how shoot straight!

Funny how that works. I didn't get anymore threats after that. And I meant what I said--I'd absolutely incinerate anyone that tried to hurt my household. I would GLADLY die protecting my sister--GLADLY--my husband protects ME.

1:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HA! I bet THAT capped his pen!

3:38 PM  
Blogger VerityINK said...

Bob, you are so funny!

8:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home