Wednesday, December 06, 2006

MORE Muslim Backlash

Muslim Complains Her Prayer Was Interrupted

Dearborn--Fitness USA, a gym chain, is investigating an alleged civil rights violation involving a local Muslim woman who says her afternoon prayer was interrupted by a fellow patron, and that her complaint to management about the situation was rejected.
"The manager told me, 'You have to respect her (the patron), but she does not have to respect your God,'

http://www.detnews.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20061205/LIFESTYLE04/612050368/1041

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It never stops - it's just heating up.

11:23 AM  
Blogger VerityINK said...

Yes, I'm going to use this same devil-lash everytime the muslims try to impose their will on us and replace our values with PC nonsense meant to appease THEM.

1:03 PM  
Blogger VerityINK said...

P.S Scroll down and you can see how many times I've used it this week alone.

1:04 PM  
Blogger beakerkin said...

That is some side bar. Weazie always tries to get me to visit but he is a bore. Even Soc only visits when I slap Weazie around.

1:22 PM  
Blogger VerityINK said...

I never go to his site, but I see that he comes here from time to time.

1:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great line! "1 bad apple or 1 bad religion?"

3:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home