Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Yeah, Yeah...There's One Under Every Bed...

Judith Regan Complained of 'Jewish Cabal' in Telephone Argument That Led to Her Firing

In an explosive telephone argument that led to her firing, publisher Judith Regan allegedly complained of a "Jewish cabal" against her in the book industry and stated that Jews "should know about ganging up, finding common enemies and telling the big lie."

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,237321,00.html

I see this stupid woman is not immune to idiotic assumptions and naked prejudice. Next, she'll be saying that matzoh are made outta baby's blood....Jeez... There's no excuse for this kind of ignorance. Let me go see if I can find her email addy....

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd have fired her, too! How dumb can people be?

9:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, stupid is as stupid does...

10:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

As I always say , and some of you already heard me say this - anti -Semitism always finds a home in an empty head.

batya

10:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HA! Does she ever have it wrong, the poor wench.

I have it on good authority that aliens from Prisma 21 were instrumental in having her fired.

I think it has something to do with her last name translating into Prisma-ese as "I'll get you, my pretty, and your little DOG, too!"

And why is it I never get accused of being part of a "cabal"? Unless "cabal" means "conspiracy" in which case, nevermind.

Merry Christmas to you all!

10:53 AM  
Blogger The Merry Widow said...

Merry Christmas, Santa Praireson! And all 8 of your tiny buffalo!
Well, if there are Jews under every bed, how come all I've got is dog hair and cat toys?

tmw
Or does that mean I'm normal?

11:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home