Jingoist's Masterpiece On 'Social Justice':
There Is No Such Thing As "Social Justice"
What the left calls "social justice" is actually mob rule, confiscation of property and wealth from it's rightful owners to the mob (aka THEFT), and the jailing and execution of all who DARE to disagree with the mob. Oh, and don't forget they loooooove their political prosecutions. Just ask Scooter Libby. That's how "social justice" actually works for the left.
Here's MY idea of social justice:
1. Death row becomes DEATH ROW and we get on with disposing of the human debris who continue to victimize society with their very existence.
2. Hillary ends up behind bars for swiping over 1000 FBI files of PRIVATE citizens. She learned well from Stalin's memoirs. Do you have any idea how many laws she broke doing this?
3. Repeat rapists, serious child molesters (you know what I mean), traitors and all convicted murderers get the death penalty within 10 days of conviction. THAT'S justice!
4. The Constitution would be amended to further protect the rights of individual Americans from the mob Democrat (government). All tax increases would have to get a 75% vote, no matter what stupid euphemism the Dems want to call the tax increase, to pass and property rights would be shored up. The 2nd Amendment would be further strengthened and carry permits would be more common than golf clubs.
5. The rule of LAW would once again be paramount to protect individuals from each other and an out-of-control government. AMEN!!!
Jingoist has written a good one here! I particularly like #3; I was thinking of Saddam. As much of a cartoon as his trial was, the fact that he was dispatched so quickly afterwards was truly refreshing.