Wednesday, February 07, 2007

More On Carter: He Just Keeps On Being Offensive

In Response to 25,000 Petitions, Jimmy Carter Criticizes Wiesenthal Center: Rabbi Heir Responds

In reaction to your 25,000 signed petitions that were sent to former US President Jimmy Carter protesting his book, "Palestine: Peace Not Apartheid," Mr. Carter has responded.In a hand-written letter to Rabbi Marvin Hier, the Center’s dean and founder, President Carter accused the Center of "falsehood and slander.

Rabbi Hier responded, in part, "Let me say, Mr. President, that I am not one who believes that Israel is infallible ... the only reason there is no peace in the Middle East is because of Islamic extremists who refuse to compromise, not because of the State of Israel.”

http://www.wiesenthal.com/site/apps/nl/content2.asp?c=fwLYKnN8LzH&b=245494&ct=3525205

Thank you, Elbro, for bringing us this...

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Of course, I'm not surprised by ANYTHING this man does, anymore. I would put ANYTHING past him.

12:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

jimmy carter will never stop being offensive...

12:50 PM  
Blogger Rosemary Welch said...

Is he not one of the most crude, anti-semites that ever defaced our majestic White House? Okay, some people may not agree that the White House is majestic, but I do mean it royally. I meant it because of it's reverence. God, I hate it when I feel compelled to explain every dang word I speak. Thanks a lot, PC.

I was one of the signatories. It was my please to do so. Thank you for taking him to task.

4:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I believe the people WHO SAY THAT CARTER REPEATED HIS LIES SO MANY TIMES THAT HE NOW BELIEVES THEM TO BE TRUE.

I also believe that calling him a terrorist is not an exaggeration.


batya

9:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home