Wednesday, February 14, 2007

DU Enjoys the Ugly Stuff

FROM DU: They Try To Ruin THIS Holiday, Too...

--The War On St. Valentine's Day Has Been Won!

We may never win the war on Christmas, but we beat St. Valentine in to the ground!The once Holy Day for Catholics has become a day for chocolates, jewelry, Hallmark cards, and sex.I think that is a victory all secular humanists should be proud of. I know I will be celebrating tonight!
(cosmik debris)

--The Ugly Side of Valentine's Gifts

Be My (Blood-Drenched, Pesticide-Ridden, Child-Enslaving) ValentineThe means by which we get our chocolate, diamonds and flowers for Valentine’s Day can be barbaric and even murderous...
(silverweb)

--Pagan Holidays KICK ASS

Christians couldn't invent a cool holiday even if they were hopped up on Benzedrine and Southern Comfort.
(toddaa)

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=latest_threads

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Demoncrats could make a sunrise lousy...

10:40 PM  
Blogger JINGOIST said...

Cassie here's the upside. We needn't say ONE bad thing about them, they do it for us. When they are among their own kind they rip their rags off and pick their own scabs. What a VILE pile of human debris those lefties are!

Morgan

3:01 PM  
Blogger In Russet Shadows said...

I have to agree. Those folks are so foul that I must laugh. The laughter soars from my lungs like spirit-song, in a strange liberating inverse reaction to their hate. I laugh because I find it hard to believe the human heart can be that twisted. But it can be, and my laugh is my triumph.

8:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home