Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Bill Clinton On Israel's Nuclear Annihilation

Bill Clinton On Israel's Nuclear Annihilation
By Ed Lasky

Mr. Clinton... spoke of the danger of Iran developing a nuclear weapon, saying he was more worried about a terrorist group obtaining an Iranian bomb than the Islamic Republic using it itself.


"Maybe some Iranian leader would think, maybe I can nuke Israel ... but we can handle that with a phone call," he said. "If a nuclear bomb ever exploded in the Middle East, even if it wiped out Israel, the main victims eventually would be all the Muslims around it who would be killed in the nuclear fallout."

more...

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2007/05/bill_clinton_on_israels_nuclea.html

I knew him and Hillary didn't like the Jews, but this is ridiculous. For him to do such blatant pandering to middle eastern interests makes me wonder which hand is in whose pocket?

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The man is made of crap .

I knew and wrote about the Clintons as NOT FRIENDS OF ISRAEL for the longest time .


He has tears for the uselees human trash living around Israel but not for Israel.

He was willing to destroy it for a Nobel.

Now I despise the Clintons as much as I despise Carter.

batya

11:28 AM  
Blogger The Merry Widow said...

Batya-They are cut from the same bolt of fabric, so it's no wonder the weave and frays look alike!

tmw

12:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

TMW

When did I ever disagree with you SMARTY?

Alawys using your God given noodle.

batya

12:55 PM  
Blogger The Merry Widow said...

Since HE has been very, very good to me, I try to honor HIM by using what HE gave me, besides; insults are more fun if they are "creative"! ;-)

tmw

2:54 PM  
Blogger VerityINK said...

Yes, Sis, I agree. Clinton is now on par with that piece of crap Carter. Talk about being cut from the same cloth!

11:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home