Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Heeeeeeeere's Annie!

C'est Si Bon

I'm off to Paris! I hereby revoke every churlish remark I've ever made about those lovely Gallic people. (But in light of former New Jersey governor and current "gay American" Jim McGreevey's latest career move, I redouble everything I've ever said about the Episcopalians.)
With Nicolas Sarkozy's decisive victory as the new president of France, the French have produced their first pro-American ruler since Louis XVI.


In celebration of France's spectacular return to Western civilization, I bought a Herve Leger dress on Monday, and we're having croissants for breakfast every day this week. This delicate French pastry, by the way, is in the shape of a crescent to commemorate the Crusaders' victory over Islam. Aren't the French just peachy?

more...

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=55625

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love Ann - I'd love her simply because they hate her - but she's funnier than hell, too.

9:22 PM  
Blogger The Merry Widow said...

What Anne said...

tmw

3:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love that Ann!

She's the greatest.

2:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home