Saturday, August 04, 2007

Democrats Play Dirty

Democrats Exploit Bridge Collapse, Blame Bush, Tax Cuts, War in Iraq

RUSH: Working on three hours sleep last night, ladies and gentlemen, so that portends well for the -- (laughing) -- the usual flippancy and giddiness. You probably are talked-out or listened-out or watched-out by now on the bridge collapse up in Minneapolis. But I, ladies and gentlemen, haven't said a word about it publicly because I have not had a chance to do so.

I was at home on Wednesday night getting ready to leave for my super-secret meeting when the bridge collapse happened. I was getting ready to leave for my super-secret meeting at a far-away place, and I did not have the television on. I got a flash e-mail, "Boy, you ought to see what happened in Minneapolis." So I turned on the TV, and I saw the pictures. And like everybody, I was stunned. Then you know what I did? I went to kook Democrat websites. For the real story, if you want to find out what really happened and what is really behind all this, that's where you have to go.

more...

http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/home/daily/site_080307/content/01125106.guest.html

Democrats Cheat on House Vote

RUSH: The House of Representatives erupted in chaos. Last night a massive flare-up of partisan intentions. "Republicans walked out on a House vote late Thursday night to protest what they believed to be Democratic maneuvers to reverse an unfavorable outcome for them." The Democrats lost the vote so they said, (doing impression) "Well, screw this. The vote never happened. It just never happened."

more...

http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/home/daily/site_080307/content/01125108.guest.html

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Every day the Dems look more and more like their role models - THE ARABS.


The Democratic congrees looks like a MOROCAN BAZZAR where you pay for gold and get rusted tin.

Hard to believe that the American people will elect yet another disaster caling itself an American congress.


batya

2:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home