Monday, November 20, 2006

No "Juice" In Rupert's House!

News Corp. Cancels O.J. Simpson Book and TV Special

News Corp, the parent company of book publisher HarperCollins and the FOX network, has canceled publication of the O.J. Simpson book and television special "If I Did It."


"I and senior management agree with the American public that this was an ill-considered project," said Rupert Murdoch, News Corp. chairman. "We are sorry for any pain that this has caused the families of Ron Goldman and Nicole Brown Simpson."

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,230838,00.html

Pardon my graphic, but I couldn't stand to put up a picture of that murderous bastard. And I don't care if ol' Rupe was just thinking of his pocketbook...

3 Comments:

Blogger beakerkin said...

Keep your eyes peeled Socko has been lurking but he can not post.

3:39 PM  
Blogger The Merry Widow said...

Loverly! Such a wonderful human being, NOT!
I won't tell you which one I'm talking about either!

tmw

4:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Watch the NY Times or Katie Couric snap this up.

4:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home