Monday, December 25, 2006

R.I.P. Dear Oriana...

I Stand With Israel: I Stand With the Jews

I find it shameful that the Roman Observer, the newspaper of the Pope--a Pope who not long ago left in the Wailing Wall a letter of apology for the Jews--accuses of extermination a people who were exterminated in the millions by Christians. By Europeans. I find it shameful that this newspaper denies to the survivors of that people (survivors who still have numbers tattooed on their arms) the right to react, to defend themselves, to not be exterminated again.

I find it shameful that in the name of Jesus Christ (a Jew without whom they would all be unemployed), the priests of our parishes or Social Centers or whatever they are flirt with the assassins of those in Jerusalem who cannot go to eat a pizza or buy some eggs without being blown up.

I find it shameful that they are on the side of the very ones who inaugurated terrorism, killing us on airplanes, in airports, at the Olympics, and who today entertain themselves by killing western journalists. By shooting them, abducting them, cutting their throats, decapitating them. (There's someone in Italy who, since the appearance of Anger and Pride, would like to do the same to me. Citing verses of the Koran he exorts his "brothers" in the mosques and the Islamic Community to chastise me in the name of Allah. To kill me. Or rather to die with me. Since he's someone who speaks English well, I'll respond to him in English: "F*** you.")

http://www.frontpagemag.com/Articles/ReadArticle.asp?ID=4830

I was looking for something when I found this great rant by Oriana Fallaci. I got so tickled, when reading it to my sister, that I decided to slap it up here!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oriana Falaci

A model of courage and strength .She had hundreds of FATWAS over her head put by MUSLIMS who wanted so badly to silence her but she spoke and spoke her truth until the moment she died.

A soul sister to me , for sure.

batya

4:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How old was she when she died recently?

5:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

she was 75 years old , sick with cancer for a few years .

That did not stop the Muslim CRAPO-HUMANS FORM SUING HER LEFT AND RIGHT AND TURNING HER LIFE INTO HELL.

I give you ten million Muslims for one ORIANA.

batya

1:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home