Thursday, May 17, 2007

To DU, An Honor It's NOT!

He's Gonna Do It... My Brother-In-Law Is Going To Join the Fucking' Service!

Even after all I showed him, and talked with him. He has a cousin who is in the military and is gung ho after serving one term in IRAQ says it is a rush.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! I even told him to work for KBR or Halliburton, if he insisted on going, at least he would make some money. I am soooooooo pissed that I could spit nails! (greenbriar)

His Fellow DUers Reaction:

--I feel your pain.

--Ask him what kind of flowers he likes.

--"You'll be SORRRRYYYY!" First words heard when I arrived at Marine boot camp. And, they sure weren't lyin'.

--Oh, we talked to him but he made up his mind.

--What is wrong with these people?

--I am not sure of his reasons or his thought process... he is fucked up in his head...

--My 17 year old nephew joined the army last summer in spite of what I told him. Even if he is not physically hurt in Iraq my fear is that he will be psychologically destroyed by the experience.

--Hasta la fuck'n bye bye numb nuts.

--I told him in one of my arguments to plan his funeral...

--More likely scenario: He gets severely injured. He'll lose an arm or a limb or more than one. Or he'll get a brain injury. The problem is, it's hard and harsh after they get maimed to say: "Nyah nyah. Told you so."

--Yeah, because with half your brain missin', you don't understand much.

--There's no way to demonstrate to him what a fucking life could be like without all of his body parts? Take him over to the VA hospital in your area.

--Unless he's signed on the dotted line, he's not hooked yet.

--I hope I can convince him this is a bad idea. I don't see where he thinks he is going to come out better for this.

--The gov will fucking cheat him out of any fucking bonus, and their won't be a damn thing he can do about it.

--Ask him who's going to raise the kids if he dies. And then tell him that if he wants to leave his kids behind doing something blindingly stupid in pursuit of a rush to try street racing instead because at least then he can stay home he'll probably just kill other idiots.

--Yes he could stay home and be safe--a hell of a lot safer than rolling around Iraq in equipment built by the lowest bidder.

--I hope you'll be able to say "I told you so" to his face rather than a box.

--Well, you'll will have to cut him loose if he's already signed, he's fucked.

--Is there no way to talk him out of this? Sounds like the guy has a death wish. I could think of less arduous ways of dying than joining the army and going to Iraqi though. The joke's gonna be on his ex-old lady if he buys the farm over there, and all she gets out of the deal is his chintzy little government life insurance policy.

--Get him to write his Will. Offer to be the Executor. It's all you can do.


This is what the Democrat party really thinks of our troops. Honor them? Give me a break! They make it clear that they do everything they can to discourage military service--and they think the men that join are just stupid.

When it comes time to vote, remember this.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

None of these schmucks has a DROP of honor!

Morgan

3:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good morning, Donal. These guys are a fuckin' disgrace!

5:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The more I hear about them, the less I think of them.

I can't believe that they have such a shallow view of the miitary that they'd intentionally sabotage a relative's interest in service to America.

8:10 AM  
Blogger Brooke said...

I have to go punch a wall right now! >:(

9:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tyes like these DU'ers aren't worth the powder it would take to kill them. Next 9/11(God forbid) tell them to call MoveOn and Michael Moore, they'll defend the stinkin' D"Rats. J'Mac

4:13 PM  
Blogger VerityINK said...

I notice Les Ismore is not on THIS thread making his snide comments!

5:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home