Monday, July 30, 2007

What the Dems Think Of America:

FROM DU: Fred Barnes Of Fox News Just Reminded the Left That Something Bad Happened On September 11th:

We just keep forgetting. (Swede)

DUers Chime In:


--So... what was it? Did he give any details?

--Facts, details? nah------just the rhetoric from him and his ink.

--I've forgotten.

--My mother-in-law was born... (1943)

--Fox News signed on?

--God, that sounds familiar, September 11... September 11... Did Ricky forget Lucy's anniversary again?

--Knowing Fred Barnes, it was probably that W raised less than a million bucks that day.

-- 9-11.....now what could it be? hmmmm...

--But if the left didn't hear him, did he say anything?

--They did? You mean, that was the last time Fox News slipped up and actually reported ethically-constructed news?

--Of what year? Why are they so vague? The date does ring a bell but as to why I have no idea.

--Yeah, I keep forgetting what happened on September 11th all the time. What's worse, I keep forgetting the lessons of it.

--Hank The Angry Drunken Dwarf of Howard Stern fame died on Sept 4, 2001. So if something noteworthy happened on Sept 11 Mr Barnes, I was probably too broken up to notice.

-- Something bad? It was the greatest day of Bush's political life.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x1467943

I don't understand how they can quite bring themselves to do this, but I guess I shouldn't be surprised. If Les Ismore can laugh at the 'Support Our Troops' ribbons, then I wouldn't put anything past them...

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

interesting quote "But if the left didn't hear him, did he say anything?" A lefty said this, NOT me.

I think that's pretty much what the left does believe; 'if the left doesn't believe you, is it true?' I've had lefties at FPM link me to ABC News or the New York Times as if that is GOSPEL, but let any of us link to WOrldnet or Free Republic or FOX News, and it just CAN"T be true. typical.

6:59 AM  
Blogger VerityINK said...

I think that is a very good point. The tree only falls in the forest--and you hear it--only if a lefty sees it, hears it, says it.

They're supposed to be so TOLERANT and INCLUSIVE and RESPECTFUL of other people's rights... ha! They only have two classes of acceptable people: fellow leftists and victims. If you can't place yourself in one camp or the other (and victimc are just libbies-in-waiting) then you don't exist or, if you exist, then you don't count.

8:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those lousy sonuvabitches WOULD make fun of something like 911....

8:39 AM  
Blogger In Russet Shadows said...

The left is as tolerant as I am three-legged. They call themselves what they want others to think about them, not what they really are.

6:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home