Tuesday, June 20, 2006

DU Gloating Over Two Dead Soldiers

PhotobucketPhotobucket
FROM DU: OUR TROOPS MURDERED OUR OWN TWO MEN

If the abductors of those two GIs were *really, really* shrewd... I mean really shrewd... they would treat the POWs as humanely as possible. They would give them clean cells with as many creature comforts as possible. They would provide them with clean clothes and toiletries and three squares a day. They would allow them recreation and reading materials.

This would get out to the world community, and it would make Bush look really, really bad. Perhaps photos of the POWs would appear on the internet. Even an interview or two.

The entire world would see how the Iraqis treat their prisoners of war. And this would be compared to the way Bush treats his POWs. Compared to the photos of Abu Ghraib and the reports of GitMo in the wake of Bush opting out of the Geneva Convention.

This would be the biggest story of the three-year invasion and occupation. And it would make Bush look very, very evil.

Unless of course the abductors weren't Iraqis or insurgents after all, but some psych-ops group tied to the Bushistas looking to boost Bush's popularity in the US with more fear and revulsion. Then all bets are off... (KansDem)

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=364x1466973

This poster--KansDem--has written the most disgusting post I've ever read in my life. He only wants our men treated well while in enemy hands TO MAKE BUSH LOOK BAD!

Nevermind wanting the men to live so they can come home to their families and lead happy lives.
Nevermind not wanting the men tortured, or wanting the Iraqis to live up to the Geneva Convention--or any decent human standards. This guy wants them reduced to commodities with which to besmirch the reputation of a second-term President--just because they hate him!

If anything more clearly delineates the character, values, and goals of the Democrat party, I don't know what it could be!

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

These DU flakes are a bunch of escapees from "Lord of the Flies" and a testiment to a lack of parental supervision.

No one can be that twisted emotionally without something else being wrong.

Now, when I read that something bad has happened to a liberal I may be inclined to yawn and move on. Nothing to see here.

People like those who hang out at DU make a pro-lifer like myself think that sometimes abortion is not such a bad idea. Maybe they'll come up with a test to determine if a baby will grow up and be a nutcase who likes to hang out a DU and insult all things respectable -- if so, the poor parent will probably eat the morning after pills like candy.

2:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

THis is a good thing and should be on the news tonight. They ought to show the world how they're in to giving our enemy ideas by which THEY can look great, and our president can look as bad as possible. Congratulations, Leftists..a new low, even for you..which takes some.

2:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Two of our brave young men were horribly murdered in Iraq.I'm praying for their families.And I'm praying that our guys catch the bastards who killed them and exterminate them.Johnnymac.

3:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good eveing ZinLa,how are you tonight?I'm depressed about those two soldiers.How horrible,their poor families.J'Mac.

3:16 PM  
Blogger beakerkin said...

Zinla

My blog is linked and anytime you wish you can click on the left. Yes Hank Snow has a blog dedicated to Donal and myself.

His visitors are about six Socrates clones, Uptown Steve, Ducky and an even more insane Brooklyn Communist named John Brown. Snow is not original and is sole critique is a typo here and there. Heavy thinking was never his forte.

5:40 PM  
Blogger VerityINK said...

FOLKS, I can't tell you what else I've read from the Democrats. It's worse stuff than the terrorists who murdered these men. They sound just like them; all day, THEY are the ones who have horrified ME.

5:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, Beak....I looked at Hank's blog...PATHETIC. ANd I let him have it at FPM. "Do you have nothing better to do?" "are you SO uptight at Donal for revealing your ilk?" It was kind of fun and I think Donal appreciated it. He deserved it. Beak, he wrote about a four paragraph response, falling all OVER himself with "well, I might stop doing it..." "it was just an indulgence"..that kind of thing. Felt good to nail the..bast.........creep. !!!

6:56 PM  
Blogger VerityINK said...

I sure DID appreciate it, ZinLA. I wrote on FPM, but it might've gotten tossed over the weekend when I ...um did for shouting 'Thar he blows!'

Nobody slaps Hanker like you do!

7:24 PM  
Blogger elmers brother said...

these people make me sick to my stomach.

8:14 PM  
Blogger VerityINK said...

ELMBRO Yes, and that's why I keep an eye on them. I honesty don't know what they're capable of.

Sorry I haven't been around--getting set up for summer--and May/June are my busiest months. Also, too, I just got married end of March and hubby complains about my 'Net time if I run over! (Hey, at least he's jealous of SOMETHING! LOL!)

8:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home