Thursday, June 15, 2006

ANN'S BOOK IS #1 - LOL!

Party of Rapist Proud to be Godless

I thought I'd put off that column on ethanol subsidies I'd been planning to write this week and instead address the topic that has so riveted the nation – the hot new book
Godless: The Church of Liberalism.

First of all, I'm getting a little fed up with people trying to make money off my book. Worthless little cable TV shows with teeny-tiny audiences, ridiculous legislators and tabloid newspapers are all trying to make a name for themselves off the profundity of "Godless."

Second, let's pause for a moment to observe that two facts are now universally accepted: Liberals are godless and Hillary's husband is a rapist.

more...

http://www.frontpagemag.com/Articles/ReadArticle.asp?ID=22946

6 Comments:

Blogger JINGOIST said...

What's up DONAL?!
I absolutely love this woman! She zings these pitiable(sp?) idiots in a mercilees fashion. Damn near evry single thing she says about these fools is dead on target, and I think they know it.
I also appreciate that she continues to bring up the zippermiesters rape of Juanita Broadrick. She's a real gem!

Morgan

4:26 PM  
Blogger VerityINK said...

I laughed myself into anemia over this last coloumn--she's a wonder! I only WISH I could write with her verve. And the d'RATTIES are SPITTIN' mad about it! Ann's laughing all the way to the bank....

5:00 PM  
Blogger JINGOIST said...

Her book is a scream! If you wanna good laugh read it!

Morgan

6:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Jingo,hello Mrs D.You know Anns right(as always)none of the Libs have even challegned her about being called 'Godless''Amazing!J"Mac

6:55 PM  
Blogger FLORIAN said...

She is awesome indeed Jingo. I still haven't bought the book but you can count on it this weekend. They do know what she says is true--probably why they want to censor her or kill her. They hate her!
LOL.

8:53 PM  
Blogger nanc said...

i've been working on that a.c. smirk - i'm thinking about incorporating it with the "w" smirk i've perfected...

9:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home