Wednesday, July 19, 2006

D'RAT HATE WISH LIST:

FROM DU: Will Bush Leave Office Unscathed? No Censure/Impeachment?

--He may not end up in prison like he deserves, but I think something will happen to disgrace him forever. Hell he already is disgraced forever, so I would argue that he already has been scathed just not as badly as we would like. I don't know about impeachment, but I think a censure has a chance if there is a Democratic congress.

--If the dems take Congress, he's impeached toast. Otherwise, legacy will call him the worst president ever. He's a lazy, less than intelligent frat brat, and no way will history look at him kindly.

--If the 06 election goes better than 00, 04 then there will be a massive flurry of impeachments and reform. If not, there will be a collapse, then a revolution. Either way, Bush
will not finish his term of office, I believe.

--I'm rooting heavily for impeachment.

--Yes and no. I agree no censure and no impeachment (damn) but given his bizarre behavior, even for him, at the G8, I'm guessing some kind of breakdown and commitment. You pick the cause, but I speculate recreational pharmaceuticals, like Rush.

--He may not face any major scandal before he leaves office (in my darker moments I would add an "if he leaves office") but I think that the history books will widely remember him as one of the worst presidents we've ever had. I think he's going to make Nixon look like a hero.

--I wanted to make a "BRING BACK NIXON" bumper sticker.

--There's only one way I want him to leave. But it will never happen. (Pryderi)

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=364x1680282

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Phandancer from FPM

This is off topic, sort of...

The Middle East is on the verge of WWIII and the brain trust at DU is harping on Iraq, stem cells, Bush's rating and other inane crap.

It just wobbles the mind to try and understand how they can think those issues are the most important. Thank GOD these people are not in power...even the Democrats try to stay away from these kooks.

11:04 AM  
Blogger VerityINK said...

And I only put up the stuff that gets wide play there--this isn't some obscure little opinion from a few. The last few days have been FULL of inanities, exaggeration, and stupidity. I'm glad I'm not the only one who sees it!

4:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
»

2:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home