Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Nothing Satisfies the Party Of Hate:

Bush Will Speak At NAACP Convention

After rebuffing the NAACP for five years, President Bush will speak at the annual convention of the oldest U.S. civil rights organization for the first time since taking office because he sees "a moment of opportunity," the White House said Tuesday. Bush was the first sitting president in decades not to address the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/13922157

In typical fashion, the President is damned if he does and damned if he doesn't. After griping about it every year he hasn't gone to their convention, the d'Rats at DU typically have nothing to offer but hate. They just make their party uglier and uglier--here's their reaction to the news:

--Hmmmf. This should be fun! Waiting and watching for this!
--I hope they pie, tomato and egg the freak.
--I am hoping that he will catch some heat especially mainly beacause of Katrina....
--I hope they boo his ass.
--I can't wait to see what comes out of the Boob in Chief's mouth (besides his foot, of course).
--If you call what he does "speaking".
--What, are the buSHITS are getting DESPERATE?
--How about "Hoped you liked standing out in the heat and getting cheated out of your vote..."
--All in good preparation for steal the vote.
--I was leafing through a "Happy Birthday mr president(sic) People magazine and I had gag reflex.
--That will be interesting to see what they have to say to him..not what bush says cause that will be manufactured lies comin' from that traitor rove.
--The NAACP will surely not allow this idiot the opportunity to stand before them and lie, will they?
--I hope they BOO the SOB's sorry ass right off the stage!
--This is the ULTIMATE in pandering and should be perceived as such by the NAACP...

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Isn't that reaction at DU just amazing? or is it....I was kind of sad to see he's caved after the crap he gave them.......and still do.

You're right, D....it's 'damned if he does, damned if he doesn't'...So typical of the Kerry "I did, but I didn't" theme, huh? No right/wrong...no slight attempt to understand...it's ALL POLITICS, all ONLY what fits their agenda of hating him. And, call me naive, but I do not believe it's ALL POLITICS with Mr. Bush....it's doing the right thing, and whether I happen to agree or not, he thinks it's the right thing to do. and, let's face it, if they hadn't given him the terrible slams they did, I'd be absolutely for him speaking to the NAACP.

What do you want to bet they haven't invited Lynn Swann or JC Watt or Michael Steele to speak?


WHAT hypocrites the NAACP is. What hatred. These are AMERICANS of another color......no more, no less. WHy can't this group understand that just BEING AMERICANS will do more for us all than FIGHTING AMERICANS at every turn?

7:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What possible meaning and relevance does the NAACP have anymore?Its really just a arm of the Democratic Party.Johnnymac

2:13 PM  
Blogger VerityINK said...

Yes, I posted this--not because I care so much about the NAACP--but because I've seen them complain for YEARS at DU about him NOT speaking to them, I wanted to catch their comments if he did.

What terrible hypocrites they are!

4:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Good job. Go on.
»

2:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home