Thursday, June 22, 2006

D'Rats Showing Us What Luv Is All About

FROM DU: The 'Queen Mum' (Barbara-the-Bitch) At Astros Game:

Was looking forward to watching tonight's game on tv from Houston. Of course, the Queen Mum had to be in attendance for Clemen's debut. So, there she is, behind homeplate (without Poppy). Problem is, you can't miss her. Every pitch shown from the outfield camera, and there's her ugly mug on the screen. God, I hate these people. Had to let it out. (Ishoutandscream2)

DU Chimes In:


--Thanks for the warning. I tell my husband to get his ass to the garage to listen. I can't stand the sight of that succubus. (Ilsa)

--Poppy and Babs are the only reason I rooted for the White Sox in the World Series last year. I dreaded watching the Houston home games because I knew they'd be in every camera shot-ewwwww. (Maccagirl)

--HEY, THE Queen Mum was a nice lady. Don't call Barb that!!! (MookieWilson)

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=364x1489571

And they think they are going to tell us about 'love'??? This is another case where I will apologize to the President's mother FOR them--they don't have the decency to do it themselves.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home